| La Garipiere is situated
in a peaceful hamlet on top of a hill with exceptional views of the
medieval town of Belvès 6kms away and of the surrounding valleys and
woods, which with their delightful paths and lanes are an invitation
for wonderful country walks.
building is a recently restored typical perigordian barn, part of an
18th century farm complex.With 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a very big
living area, both inside and outside, it can very comfortably
is a 1500m² garden to play in or to sit in the shade of the
acacia trees while enjoying the view of the
Available for children and adults there are games, a pingpong table, petanque balls ...
|The gite has its own private swimming pool which is fenced in and fitted with an alarm.|
On the ground floor :
- a living/dining area with fireplace, television, library, hi-fi and internet connexion
- an American style kitchen completely equipped with cooker, hob, dishwasher, refrigerator/deep freeze, microwave oven and all necessary pots, pans and ustensils for someone who enjoys cooking.
|Two large bay
windows open directly from the living room onto a 75m² stone covered
patio facing due south but protected from the sun by sun sails. A large
wooden table that can seat 14 and a built in stone barbecue make
it an ideal place for relaxed summer meals.
the ground floor there is also a bedroom with two
single 90cm beds with an en suite bathroom
designed - as is the bedroom for people
with limited mobility
On the first floor :
big bedrooms with family furniture
- 1 bedroom with a kingsize 160 x 200cm bed, ensuite shower room and separate WC.
- a second bedroom with 2 single beds and one bunkbed, ensuite shower room and separate WC
- a third bedroom with a double bed.
- a fourth bedroom with two single beds.
These two bedrooms share an ensuite shower room and WC.
There is also a utility room with a washing machine, spin dyer, ironing board etc..
|Description||Round and about||Some photos||Infos handicap||Prices and availability||Contact|